Thursday, August 25, 2011

Adventure is out there!

"Adventure is out there!" 
  That's one of Lindsay's favorite lines from the movie "Up!".  Today adventure is definitely out there and we're off to find it!  Mike and I decided to surprise the kids with a little adventure. When we wake them up and get them into the car we are going to tell them our secret....We are going to go to the beach for the day!  Woot!  I can't wait to see their faces.  I have to start back to work at school on Monday for the new school year so it's our last little "Hurrah" before then.

Before we head out though I thought I'd share this cute little project with you.  It's so much fun and really a fast little gift to make.  Here's a photo...


Isn't it sweet?  It's just a little canning jar filled with Ghost Peeps I love me some PEEPS!!!  Woot!
Anyway...I actually used the new Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set and embossed a couple of images and made tags out of them and the used another image..."Spooky" and stamped that right onto my white satin ribbon.  SO fun!  There''s a piece of Basic Black card stock embossed with the Spider Web embossing folder on the Big Shot and I cut it to fit the inside lid....Here's a closer peek...

  I made a really cool "dangly" tag to attach to the jar.  I'm thinking I might need to make a short video to explain that though.  LOL  Oh well....

Here are the images included in the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set...

So many designs...so little time!!
You can check them out at my online store HERE
It's open 24/7 so check it out!

Ok...I'm off to pack up the boogie boards and towels.....  Surf's UP!

Have a magical day!


4 comments:

  1. These are so stinkin' cute, found your blog through Nancy Riley's IPicks, congrat's on making the grade. I'm gonna have to look for those ghost peeps, don't think I've ever noticed them before, very clever idea, love all your "spooky" stampin' stuff and the lid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOSH! Talk about cute! My nephews are going to love these! Thanks for the idea! Keep creating!

    ReplyDelete